100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
Online Order Policy
- Purchases made with credit card or PayPal will be refunded in the same manor.
- No refunds or exchanges after 30 days
- All sales on CLOSEOUT Items are final.
- Shipping charges are never refunded unless we ship the wrong item.
- Returned items that were shipped with free freight will be subject to original freight charges.
- No Refunds, Exchanges or Returns on Special Order Bicycles. We recommend purchasing and sizing all bicycles in store. Bicycles with a stock status that states "Ships or Pick Up in 2 - 4 Days" business days are special order bicycles.
In Store Policy
- Purchases made with credit card, PayPal or check debit card will be refunded in the same manor.
- Purchase over $50.00 in cash will be refunded by company check in mail or store credit.
- No refunds or exchanges after 30 days (including layaways)
- No Personal Checks
- All sales on CLOSEOUT Items are final.
- All bicycles sales are final. (Trade up program available. Some restrictions may apply)
- 50% deposit required on special orders.
- No Refunds Special Orders Bikes.
- Refunds on Special Order parts & accessories are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- All repair service work is guaranteed for 30 days. We do not guarantee any service work on department store bikes.
We do not ship Trek, Specialized, Electra, Santa Cruz or Seven bicycles or framesets
|Ground Shipping||Store Pickup*|
|$0.01 - $99.99||9.99(1-4 Days)||FREE|
|$100.00 & Up||FREE (1-4 Days)||FREE|
Note: Orders usually ship within 3 business day after being placed if product is in stock at the store or available for dropping shipping from warehouses
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
We list the stock status of our product two different ways and they are:
1. "Available In Store Today!" - this means that the product is physically at the store and ready for purchase. Our website is updated once a day at 1:00 a.m. Since our site is updated only once a day we may sell out of an item that is in stock. If we sell out of an in stock item on a web order we will place your order on hold and notify you by email.
2. "Ships or Pick Up in 2 - 4 Days" - this means that the product is in our warehouse and is not physically at the store. Some items can be dropped shipped directly from our warehouse and will arrive to you within 2 - 4 business days. Other products have to be sent to our store first and then we ship them which takes about 3 - 5 business days for the product to arrive to you. As soon as the product arrives, we will notify you or ship it if it's a web order. Sometimes our warehouses are out of stock of a product and we cannot fulfill the order. If that is the case we will email you as soon as possible and let you know. We will also cancel the order. We do not process payment on any "Ships or Pick Up in 2 - 4 Days" orders until we have checked availability. We do this so there is no possible way that your credit card will be charged for something you will not receive.
In-Store Pick Up
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store.
*NOTE CUSTOMERS THAT ORDER ONLINE AND PICK UP AT STORE MUST BRING THE CREDIT CARD USED FOR THE PURCHASE AS WELL AS A DRIVERS LICENSE OTHERWISE TEAM CYCLING & FITNESS WILL NOT RELEASE THE ORDER.
Occasionally, some items are unexpectedly out of stock or unavailable and may be backordered. If this should occur, we will only bill your credit card for merchandise that is actually shipped. The total shipping charge for orders split into multiple shipments will not exceed the amount quoted on original order.
Once we have completed your order you will receive an email from Fedex or USPS with your tracking information. We will also have your tracking information on the bottom of your order if you check your account.
Online Payment Methods
Team Cycling and Fitness accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover and PayPal as methods of payments online.
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground Fedex, UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise that was our fault.
Shipping charges are never refunded unless we ship the wrong item. Returned items that were shipped with free freight will be subject to original freight charges.
Items returned must be received in same condition as shipped, packaging included.
Please ship all returns to:
TEAM Cycling & Fitness
7765 Colerain Avenue
Cincinnati, Ohio 45239
Make sure you include a copy of your order or write your order number on the outside of the box. Please also provide your phone number in case we need to call you.
We protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all of the information you provide to us and prevents outside parties from being able to "see" your transaction information. When your account information is displayed on your screen, we only display the last five digits of your credit card numbers. You also have the choice of whether or not to save credit card information with us in your Online Account.
We sometimes use other companies (third-party service providers) to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders and delivering packages. They need access to some personal information in order to perform their duties but may not use this information for other purposes.
Prices & Information
Our website is intended to help you. We make every effort to maintain current, accurate prices in our online catalog. And we strive for similar accuracy and timeliness with the other information we offer here. We appreciate your understanding should any of the prices or other information provided be incorrect and regret any inconvenience such mistakes may create. Please bring any errors you find to our attention on your next visit or by calling or emailing us. Thank you!