Genuine Electra replacement part to protect your eBike battery. Keep the dirt out. - For use with removable integrated battery system - For use with 500W Bosch RIB batteries
- Axle mount - Made of steel - Fits 16-inch wheel bikes
- Axle mount - Made of tough steel construction
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Alloy top plate - 285mm, Cut to length
- For mounting a bottle cage to 22.2mm handlebars - Bottle cage not included
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Alloy top plate - Adjustable with lockscrew - 24'' to 700C
- Center mount - Made of alloy with steel split rod extension - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of alloy - Button type tool-free adjust - Fits wheels from 20-inches to 700C
- Sturdy 5mm steel plate construction - Provides stability for adult riders - Fits 20-inch to 26-inch wheel bikes - EN71 and EN14765 test approved - 6-inch steel wheels for increased stability - Weight Limit 220lb / 100 kg
Since the invention of the bicycle there’s been one constant…”How much does it weigh?” Whether it’s a wheelset, frameset, tool set, or whatever else riders get fixated on, weight matters. The Alpine Scale was the first Feedback Sports product and it was the first scale of it’s kind to be built (and patented) specifically to be clamped in a bike repair stand. With unmatched consistency and precision, ability to go quickly between pounds decimal, pounds and ounces, grams and kilograms with double the accuracy of our competitors, this is your hang scale of choice. - Easily clamped in a bike repair stand - Measures in precise 10g (0.02lb) increments - Easily swaps between pounds decimal, pounds and ounces, grams and kilograms - 8.5? (21.5cm) top nylon loop allows to hang from a hook, tree branch or by hand - Accuracy within ±10g (0.02lb) - 55lb (25kg) maximum load - Coated hook protects your frame or components - Zero and Tare functions for clearly and accurately identifying weight differences - Auto shut-off saves battery life - (4) AAA batteries included - 1-Year Warranty
$9.99 - $12.99
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over) - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
$9.99 - $10.99
The Greenfield KS3 is a center-mounted kickstand. It's lightweight, durable, and looks great on any bike. The kickstand is constructed from aluminum and made in the USA. - For bikes with a factory mounting plate (includes bolt) - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
$9.99 - $10.99
This kit includes a Greenfield center-mounted kickstand as well as a mounting plate that's designed with a cutaway to clear derailleur cables. The kickstand is lightweight, durable, and looks great on any bike. It's made of aluminum and made in the USA. - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
$11.99 - $19.99
The Greenfield KS5 is a center-mounted kickstand. The kickstand is constructed from aluminum and made in the USA. - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Includes extra long bolt - Kickstand can be cut to a specific length - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt)
$22.99 - $23.50
Greenfield's Stabilizer Rear-Mount Kickstand attaches to the rear chainstay of the bicycle so it's perfect for bikes that won't accept regular kickstands like mountain bikes. It comes complete with an extra wide rubber foot for superior stability and won't interfere with pedal action or rear derailleur cables. This is the stand of choice for law enforcement bike patrols throughout the U.S. - Fits tube sizes up to 7/8" in diameter - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over)
Who knows more about dog attacks that the mailman? Letter carriers have had to deal with aggressive dogs since Claudius Polonius was delivering rolls of parchment to citizens of the Roman Empire. So what do the experts use to repel dog attacks? Well, the U.S. Postal Service has been using Halt! Since 1966. You might say they have been conducting field tests for over forty years. Halt! Products use Capsaicin, a naturally occurring extract of peppers, which, when sprayed in a dog's face, causes only temporary, but extreme discomfort for the dog. Think of it as attitude re-adjustment. Halt! Stops dogs in their tracks, giving you time to move out of danger. Halt's pressurized spray is accurate up to 10 feet.
- Take the hassle out of the hill climbs – and enjoy bigger family rides together. - Designed for kids and kids at heart - Shock absorbing for a comfortable tow, without getting caught in the wheel - Attaches over the stem for quick use, or around the stem for longer climbs (carabiner included) - Also available is the Shotgun tow rope combo, which includes our hip pack for kids – the perfect place for storing the tow rope during family adventures.
- Accessory for the Shotgun 2.0 MTB seat - Allen key fixing for easy fitting, removal and adjustment - 250mm in length, with Pro 19mm rubber grips designed for little hands - Comes with inserts to fit 25.4mm, 31.8mm and 35mm handlebar diameters - Suitable for flat or riser style handlebars - Your child will love riding up front when they have their own handlebars and grips to hold onto
We understand that your bike is a prized possession and leaving it unattended, even when secured, can be risky. Scout provides unparalleled bike security by combining both an extremely loud 85db bike alarm function with a highly accurate bike finder, using Apple’s ‘Find My’ app. The future of bike security is here. Once armed, any movement of a Scout fitted Bike will trigger the motion-sensitive audio alarm discouraging any further movement and alerting the bike’s owner, both by the sound of the alarm and via a notification that is automatically sent to the owner’s iPhone (when in Bluetooth range). Then in a scenario where a bike fitted with Scout is not where the owner has left it, it can be quickly located using Apple’s network via the ‘Find My’ app. - Compatible with iOS only - Motion-sensitive 85 db audio alarm for immediate deterrence - Can be located quickly using Apple's 'Find My' app - Operated using Knog's iOS app - Mounts to standard water cage braze-ons - Can be mounted under water cage for discretion - Use supplied anti-tamper screws to mount securely - Neon silicone cover provided to advertise security device (if desired) - Arm / disarm using button (within 1.5 m) on app within bluetooth range - LEDs show alarm status & battery charge - USB-C rechargeable with 2 to 6 month battery (pending usage) - Low battery notifications when you have just 20% remaining - Water resistant IP66 rating (wash-proof) - Weighs just 25 grams - USB-C charging cable not included If you want peace-of-mind that you've done everything you can to secure your bike, Scout Bike is an essential piece of kit.
Keep dust and water out of your headset with this easily attached wrap around neoprene cover.
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 32mm wide x 222mm long - 3 extenders included for desired protection
$10.99 - $12.99
Ride with minimal chain slap by using a Chainstay Protector. Comes in 5 sizes and 4 colors giving you the versatility needed no matter what you ride. Designed and made in our Utah facility, the Chainstay Protector is made with neoprene and sewn with a tight stitch and heavy-duty thread for extra strength and durability. Lizard Skins chainstay guards are the original, strongest and lightest protectors on the market since 1993.
You asked for it. This Fork Protector is designed to help prevent scratches from happening to your stanchions. Whether it's from rocks, wear from the adventures of travel, or bug guts during roof rack transportation, this will help protect your fork. - Fits Fork Stanchion size 32-36mm - Fits forks up to 180mm in travel - Weight: 31 grams (pair)
$14.99 - $26.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 64mm wide x 305mm long - 3 Extenders included for desired protection
The Seltzer mount is designed to carry a standard bottle cage and two threaded CO2 cartridges, in a clean and compact way. - Holds one standard bottle cage - Accommodates two threaded CO2 cartridges, up to 25g - Can be installed directly to bottle cage mounts on frame - Bottle cage and cartridges sold separately
$24.99 - $25.00
The Seltzer mount is designed to carry a standard bottle cage and two threaded CO2 cartridges, in a clean and compact way. - Holds one standard bottle cage - Accommodates two threaded CO2 cartridges, up to 25g - Can be separated and installed directly to bottle cage mounts on frame - Includes seatpost adaptor and bottle cage bolts - Bottle cage and cartridges sold separately
$30.00 - $34.99
- Stabilizes bike with double-leg stance - Fits most 26" and 700c bikes - Made of lightweight aluminum - Mounting plate included to fit a variety of bikes
- Easy to apply: Simply peel off and install - Ultra-Tough Cube-Tec protection shields against scratches, scuffs, stone chips and damage to your cranks - Durable, weatherproof 3M adhesive - 2-piece pack is designed to fit most cranks