The STL-3K is kit that will add a back rest to the STL-1.2 work stool (sold separately). The STL-3K includes a back rest, two steel support bars, and fasteners. NOTE: The STL-3K will only work on the STL-1.2 work stool. The previous STL-1 work stools will not accept the STL-3K
Zipp Vuka / Stealth Riser Kits - Bolt kits sold separately
Ursus Jumbo Kickstand features a double legged center-mount design that's strong enough to stabilize your bike up to 170 lbs. Ursus Jumbo kickstand is ideal for electric bikes as well as overloaded touring or commuter bikes. The distance between the two legs when legs are expanded is 40cm (15.7").
This plug-in throttle mounts next to your HMI on your Globe bike and allows you to motor up to 20mph without needing to pedal. Need to go faster? Pedal assist will still be there to give you a boost to 28mph after the throttle reaches its limit. The throttle’s extra burst of torque makes entering and exiting traffic safer and faster but still allows you to use pedal assist to increase efficiency and range. - Designed for frictionless compatibility with the Globe Haul ST and Haul LT. - Max throttle speed: 20mph. Does not affect pedal-assist performance or top speed. - Requires installation of the free Globe phone app to activate.
Wheels Manufacturing, Zip Ties, Jar of 600, Black
Attach your bike computers, lights, bells, or other bike accessories directly ahead of your ShockStop Suspension Stem. The out-front position keeps things within your line of sight and within easy reach. Benefits: - Conveniently place your component directly in front of your stem within easy reach - 4 different mounting positions let you fine-tune the fit of your bike component Details: - Fits ShockStop Suspension Stem only - 4 different mounting positions Compatibility: - 25.4 mm (1-inch) tube diameter allows flexible mounting of most components
Allows Thule Yepp Maxi to be quickly installed on any bike with a rear rack with a load capacity of 25 kg/55 lbs. Features: - Fits rear racks measuring 11-17 cm/4.5-6.7 in
Allows Thule Yepp Maxi to be installed on a bike with a rear rack with a load capacity of at least 35 kg/78 lbs and the ability to carry seat and bike bags. Features: - Fits rear racks measuring 11-17cm/4.5-6.7" - For use on rear racks with a load capacity of at least 35kg/78lbs
Easily transfer Thule Yepp Maxi between multiple bikes by using an additional frame adapter. Features: - Quick and easy to install
Introducing the Piston® Pro X LICENSE PLATE MOUNT. Simply remove the endcap, and attach the mount to achieve unparalleled visibility on the road. Upgrade your ride and hit the road with confidence and style. - For use with Piston® Pro X - Billet machined aluminum - Rotates for use in stowed or in-use position - Black Anodized
- Accessory for the Shotgun 2.0 MTB seat - Allen key fixing for easy fitting, removal and adjustment - 250mm in length, with Pro 19mm rubber grips designed for little hands - Comes with inserts to fit 25.4mm, 31.8mm and 35mm handlebar diameters - Suitable for flat or riser style handlebars - Your child will love riding up front when they have their own handlebars and grips to hold onto
- Easy to apply: Simply peel off and install - Ultra-Tough Cube-Tec protection shields against scratches, scuffs, stone chips, cable rub and other damage to your forks - Durable, weatherproof 3M adhesive - 8-piece pack is designed to fit most front suspension forks
- Take the hassle out of the hill climbs – and enjoy bigger family rides together. - Designed for kids and kids at heart - Shock absorbing for a comfortable tow, without getting caught in the wheel - Attaches over the stem for quick use, or around the stem for longer climbs (carabiner included) - Also available is the Shotgun tow rope combo, which includes our hip pack for kids – the perfect place for storing the tow rope during family adventures.
Turbo Chainstay-Mounted Kickstand - 323mm.
The Surly Deck Pad is the ultimate in cargo bike derrière accessories. Sold individually, the Surly Deck Pads are designed to easily attach to the rear decks of our Big Easy, Big Dummy and Big Fat Dummy for a luxurious passenger riding experience. Simply put, they make riding on the back of our cargo bikes even nicer. Two Pads will cover the whole deck, so there, now you know. You could probably even convince your ride-along friends or children to chip in and help pay for them. After all, nobody rides for free. - The Deck Pad mounts to the Dummy Deck to provide a soft platform for passengers large and small - Sold each - Also available as part of the Corral Kit - Individual Deck Pads measure approximately: 13”x8”x2”
- Easy to apply: Simply peel off and install - Ultra-Tough Cube-Tec protection shields against chain slap, scratches, scuffs, stone chips, cable rub and other damage to your chainstays - Durable, weatherproof 3M adhesive - 20-piece pack is designed to fit chain stays and rear stays on most bikes
The solution for protecting your disc brakes during maintenance or transit. The patent pending eye catching design makes life simple, fast and easy to use, Muc-Off's disc brake covers help to ensure you won't have protectant or lube overspray on your discs. - Sold in pairs - Protects rotors from lubricant and brake oil - Fits all MTB and road rotors - Made from breathable neoprene - Rinse and hang dry after use
Quickly transfer Thule Yepp Mini between multiple bikes by using an additional adapter. Features - Perfect solution for families where two people need to transport the child - Compatible with both normal and most ahead stems (20-28mm diameter) - Quick and easy to install
Know the exact weight of your parts with Park's Tabletop Digital Scale. This precise scale is accurate to 2 grams and weighs components up to 3,000 grams (that's more than 6 pounds for us 'mericans). It switches easily between grams and ounces and has a tare feature to exclude the weight of a container. (Not responsible for extreme gram counting.)
- Protects high risk areas of the fork from rock chips, wear & scratches - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Designed for maximum coverage with minimal trimming - Designed around mountain bike fork geometry - Fork coverage ~60%. Includes crowns, lowers, and extra pieces - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed
Easily carry everything you need for trailside repair, in a secure out-of-the-way location. The engineered design and rubber material of the sleeves keeps everything securely in place, prevents the multi-tools from rattling, and protects the multi-tools from dirt and moisture while still being simple to remove without tools. Extra space was created in the bar plugs to store a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link for support on the trail. - Bonus storage space—fits a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately) - Vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling - Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps - Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars - Included Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars - Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops)
Reusable zip ties - 200mm long x 7.4mm wide - 100 pieces
Durable: - High-quality grade materials that won't yellow or crack over time - Self-healing pellicle making small scratches disappear - Strong, durable and very flexible materials to protect your fork from accidents, rock impact, and tailgate pad rub Installation: - Easy to install for a seamless installation - Tailored 4 pieces kit to protect your lower and fork crown from scratches and dings - Easy to remove and leave no residue and safe on bike paint Compatibility: - Fits all suspension fork: Ideal for Trail, All-Mountain, Enduro and E-bike - Available in transparent gloss or mat for a flawless match to your fork finish
Durable: - High-quality grade materials that won't yellow or crack over time - Self-healing pellicle making small scratches disappear - Strong, durable, and very flexible materials to protect your fork from accidents, rock impact, and rub Installation: - Easy to install for a seamless installation - See our step-by-step installation video - Easy to remove and leave no residue and safe on bike paint Compatibility: - Tailored 4 pieces kit to protect your Fork from scratches or bags rub - Kit includes specifically shape self-healing pellicle for all rigid Fork - Fits all rigid fork: Ideal for CX bike, Gravel bike, tour bike or road bike - Available in transparent gloss or mat for a flawless match to your fork finish
Keep your bike safely upright and at the ready with the Rear Mount Adjustable Kickstand. Adjustable length makes it suitable for bikes with 24-29" wheels and installation is a breeze with all necessary hardware included. - Adjustable length fits bikes with 24-29" wheels - Attaches to the rear of the bike near intersection of seatstay and chainstay - Includes mounting hardware
The Frame Mounting Block provides the critical connection from the Dash FM and Dash X FM to your bicycle. The mounting block is easily installed on bikes with round and oval frame tubes—simply snap the mounting rails into place, fasten the safety strap, and quickly get on your way. Pick up a spare mounting block to install on each of your bicycles for quick transitions.
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of alloy - Button type tool-free adjust - Fits wheels from 20-inches to 700C
The e-mountain bike version of our popular kickstand. - Compatible with 2018 E-Spark/E-Genius - 2-bolt rear dropout mount - Adjustable length - Patent pending
The Ursus MOOI 90 Adjustable center-mount kickstand is an alloy kickstand and has the capacity to hold up to 55 lbs. The MOOI is ideal for bicycles with a center mount. The adjustable tool-free kickstand features a button that allows you to set the perfect length for your bike. The maximum load capacity is 25 kg and is suitable for bike wheels between 24" and 29". Features a tool-free adjustment button that lets you adjust the lean angle of your bicycle to your preference. The plastic foot attached to the Mooi kickstand is extremely strong and prevents the stand from slipping while in use. Weighs 250 grams.