- Fits 16"-29" wheels with or without tire - Includes thru-axle hub adapters - Can be easily bench mounted
TB-1085: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels. Use with 21mm wrench or 1/2” Drive ratchet wrench. TB-1045: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels . Use with an adjustable” or 24 mm wrench. Available to work with TB-FW10 or TB –FW20 while disassembling. TB-1045 can be turned with TB-8830.
-10, 8, and 6mm L-shaped hex wrenches for high-torque applications - Comfortable rubber grips - High-quality steel
- 3 replacement bleed blocks - Compatible with most 2-piston and 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes
- Designed to compress pistons by pushing the brake pads apart to speed service and pad replacement. - Specially shaped to prevent damages to the pads when compressing. - Soft handle provides good leverage, comfort and control.
- A quick-release lever design to keep the chain under tension when the wheel is removed. - Features to avoid chain tangled and frame scratched.
- 4 / 5 / 6 / 8 mm hex key wrench. - Spoke wrench 3.2 mm. - Phillips 1 screwdriver. - One-piece forged bits are for superior durability.
- This tool allows you to swap out the chain rings on Cannondale cranks by removing the spider.
- Aids in the quick change of oil-bath fluid in RockShox Totem forks and for servicing/bleeding XX-Series Xloc hydraulic remote systems (Not for reverb seatposts) - Includes: Speed lube syringe+hose, adapter fittings/O-rings, And port-access wrench
Converts Presta valves for use with Schrader-compatible inflation devices. - Machined aluminum is lighter than brass alternatives - Rubber O-ring provides a secure seal to prevent air leakage - Sold as a card of 12
Jagwire's Disc Brake Multi Tool includes 4 important and frequently used disc brake tools so you have what you need to keep your brakes working great. You get a pad spacer, bleed block, rotor truer (straightener) and piston press.
For Shimano and Truvativ cranks. Use with a 6mm hex key.
- Specifically designed for changing brake lever blades on all MT series brakes
Wheels Manufacturing open bore adapters are used to press sealed cartridge bearings into place. The adapters are machined with one step to correspond to the bearing OD, which fits in to the center of the sealed bearing and an outside diameter to accommodate the bearing's outer diameter. Size: [Bearing inner diameter] x [Bearing outer diameter] Note: If only one dimension is given, that is the outer diameter of the adapter, with no inner diameter step
SRAM Bleed Kit for maintaining SRAM disc brakes. Includes 2 syringes/fittings, bleed blocks, Torx tool, Crow's foot, and Bleeding Edge Fitting. - For SRAM X0/ XX/ Guide/Level/Code/HydroR brakes - Improved sealing and durability - New rotating metal hose fittings - High volume hose with clamp - Longer lasting - Must-have for all mechanics - NOT compatible with RockShox fork bleed kit - Brake fluid sold separately
$188.21 - $239.25
Incredibly compact set arrangement with many tools in a minimum of space. A completely new ratchet set feeling thanks to the unique textile boxes that are very robust and durable. They can be positioned upright for tidy storage on the workshop shelf. Additional surface protection due to textile outer material. Low weight and volume for simpler mobility. - Freely pivoting ratchet head with 5 predefined locking positions - Fine toothing with 72 teeth - Small return angle of only 5 degrees - Free-turning sleeve for high working speeds - Take-it-easy tool finder: color coding by size
Handle/interchangeable blade system for fast replacement. Short handle for hard-to-reach areas. Suitable for the mounting of bits with 1/4" hexagon drive. - Handle/Interchangeable blade system for rapid exchange of the blade - Stubby bit hand holder: short compact shape for working in confined spaces - Ergonomic 2-component Kraftform handle for precise work - Take-it-easy tool finder: color coding according to profile and size - Compact, textile box with high robustness, low weight and volume. Suitable for docking with the Wera 2go system. - Bits with BiTorsion zone to cushion load peaks
$57.42 - $66.99
Zyklop Metal ratchet with switchover lever. Slim design for work in even very confined spaces. The 72 fine-pitched teeth allow a small return angle of 5 degrees. Comes with a switchover lever for convenient direction change and secure socket locking function. Forged, full metal ratchet (chrome-molybdenum steel) for particularly high robustness and long service life.
Wera torque indicator with fixed torque for hexagon sockets. The slip clutch guarantees a clearly audible and tactile trigger signal when the set torque value is reached, and is then impossible to apply any further torque. The loosening torque is significantly higher than the set tightening torque, so no additional tools are needed for loosening screw connections. The shape of the handle fills the whole hand well and the fingers lie in the softly rounded recessed grips. This ensures optimal, ergonomic power transmission. - T-handle is ideal for transferring controlled tightening torque and high loosening torque - Error-free screwdriving due to non-slip friction clutch and exact torque transmission - Tamper-proof against accidental changing of set torque value - Corrosion-resistant blade
High-quality combination ratchet wrench set by Wera. The new generation of combination ratchet wrenches, suitable for hexagon bolt heads or nuts. Comes with a holding function, thanks to the metal plate in the jaw, which reduces the risk of dropping nuts and bolts. The replaceable metal plate in the jaw secures nuts and bolts with its extra-hard teeth and limits the danger of slipping. - Practical holding function thanks to the metal plate in the jaw - Limit stop prevents any slipping - The double-hex geometry reduces the risk of slipping - Return angle of only 30 degrees - "Take-it-easy" tool finder: color coding by size
3/8" drive Zyklop bit sockets. - 9-piece socket set on robust textile belt 3/8 - Smooth Twist to Unlock mechanism for a secure fit and simple removal of the sockets - Long 3/8" socket for low-profile-fitting screw connections in tight construction spaces and for protruding threaded rods - Hexagonal profile enables precise and profile-preserving screwdriving with high power transmission - With Take-it-easy tool finder: color coding by size - 1x Belt B Deep 1 socket set, 3/8" drive, 9 pieces - 9x 8790 HMB Deep 3/8" socket: 8.0x64.0, 10.0x64.0, 12.0x64.0, 13.0x64.0, 15.0x64.0, 16.0x64.0, 17.0x64.0, 18.0x64.0, 19.0x64.0 - 1x Socket rail B (textile belt), 9 location, unloaded, 45 x 310 mm - 1x Hook-and-Loop Fastener Strips 30, 200 x 30 mm
6-piece screwdriver set with Kraftform Plus handle for pleasant, ergonomic working that prevents blisters and calluses. - Hard gripping zones for high working speeds, while soft zones ensure high torque transfer - Partially Lasertip: the tip literally bites into the head of the screw and thereby prevents any slipping out of the screw head - "Take-it-easy" Tool Finder: color coding according to profile and size. - The hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace - Includes practical rack for tidy storage of the screwdrivers - Screwdriver for slotted and cross-recess screws, Phillips - Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and ergonomic screwdriving
Click-Torque wrench in the unmistakable, robust Wera design with high accuracy. Easy setting and saving of the default value. The audible and tactile clicks on reaching the scale values also facilitate the safe setting of the desired torque value. For right-hand use (clockwise torque control) and with 45-tooth reversible ratchet mechanism. - With 3/8" square drive, reversible ratchet, 45 teeth - Audible and tactile release mechanism when the set torque value is reached - Measuring range: 10-50 Nm; Precise to +/- 3% - Very robust design with ergonomic 2-component handle suitable for right-hand use
3/8" drive Zyklop bit sockets. - 8-piece bit socket set on a robust textile belt, 3/8 - Bit-sockets with all the advantages of the Wera bit technology - Bit-sockets with holding function for screws/bolts - Smooth Twist to Unlock mechanism for a secure fit and simple removal of the sockets - Suitable for attachment to a wall, shelf, tool trolley and to the Wera 2go System - 1x Belt B 2 Zyklop In-Hex-Plus bit socket set with holding function, 3/8" drive, 8 pieces - 8x 8740 B HF Zyklop bit socket with holding function, 3/8" drive - 3.0x35.0, 4.0x35.0, 5.0x35.0, 6.0x35.0, 7.0x38.5, 8.0x38.5, 9.0x38.5, 10.0x38.5 - 1x Socket rail B (textile belt), 8 location, unloaded, 45 x 275 mm - 1x Hook-and-Loop Fastener Strips 30, 200 x 30 mm
L-keys made from circular material with plastic sleeve for use on bicycles. The plastic sleeve makes working comfortable even at low temperatures and is easy on the fingers. All L-keys are easily accessible due to their color coding and size markings. For hexagonal socket screws and Torx screws. In a robust and lightweight folding pouch. - L-key set for hexagonal socket screws and Torx screws - L-keys with Hex-Plus advantage for a longer screw life - L-keys are easy to find thanks to their wear-resistant size markings - In a practical, lightweight folding pouch for easy carrying
High quality Impaktor bits for hexagon socket screws. The Impaktor technology offers an above-average service life even under extreme circumstances. Enhanced friction resistance, thanks to the rough diamond-particle coating on the bit tip, prevents any slipping out of the screw head. Hex-Plus ensures a greater contact surface in the head of the screw. The notching effect is therefore reduced to a minimum and damage to the screw head is more or less eliminated. - For socket head screws - Impaktor technology for above-average service life - Particularly suitable for use with customary impact drivers - Diamond coating for a secure fit in the screw, literally bites into the screwhead to prevent cam-out - Take it easy tool finder: color coding according to profile and size
Joker Combination Wrench Set
21-Function Premium Multi-Tool - Backed by Pedro's Lifetime Warranty and Rust-Free Guarantee™. - Hex Wrenches: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm. - T25 and T30 torx and Flat Blade screwdriver. - 1-13 speed Chain Tool with integrated: 7 & 8mm Flare Box Wrenches, 3.23, 3.30, & 3.45 Spoke Wrenches, Shimano® Crank Cap Tool, and Presta Valve Core Tool. - Micro Levers with integrated Quick Link Storage. - 160 grams. Rx Micro multi-tools deliver the perfect balance of size, weight, and function, ready for trailside repairs and daily adjustments. Designed for performance and durability with 6061 aluminum body, premium CrMo tool steel bits, and an anti-corrosion finish backed by our Rust-Free Guarantee™. Each new Rx Micro model now includes a 2mm hex wrench.
Our GXP-LEFT open bore adapter is used to press 22x37 sealed bearings into SRAM GXP bottom bracket cups and direct fit frames like trek BB90. The adapter is machined with one step at 22mm OD, which fits into the center of the sealed bearing. - Installs: 22x37 (GXP) bearing - Inner step outer diameter: 21. 9mm - Outer diameter: 36. 8mm - Thickness: 7mm - Thru hole diameter: 0. 387" (9. 8mm) - Inner hole sized to fit 1/2" ACME threaded rod - Compatible with BP0006, BP0007 - Machined, red anodized aluminum - Sold individually
Performing the right maintenance on your SRAM and RockShox products not only ensures years of worry-free riding, but will also keep performance optimal and enhance your experience on the bike. Each service interval indicates the maximum number of riding hours designated for each type of recommended maintenance. Depending on the terrain and environmental conditions in your location, your riding style, and skill level, you may see more optimum performance if you service your SRAM and RockShox products at shorter intervals.
Oil Level Adjuster (for checking and adjusting oil level) -Reverb/Motion Control Dampers /Turnkey Dampers
To achieve maximum suspension performance, proper setup and tuning is essential. Go to www.rockshox.com/app for suggested air spring pressure and rebound damper settings for your fork. Go to www.sram.com/service for additional product and technical information. Air spring pressure and coil spring tables are available in the RockShox® Front Suspension Oil, Air, Coil, Token, and Specification documents. For a complete list of available coil springs and Bottomless Tokens™, consult the RockShox Spare Parts Catalog. Consult the RockShox service manual for your fork for complete disassembly and assembly procedures. Tuning suggestions are starting points. It may take trying various adjustments to find the settings that work best for each individual rider and trail condition. - Includes complete right-side internals
- Installation wrench for all Enduro TorqTite Bottom Brackets - Some TorqTite installations require two wrenches
Magura Slotted Nut Bit is designed for use with brake lines. - 8mm slotted sleeve nut bit for tightening your brake hose sleeve nut to accurately compress hose fittings
- 3/32" chain whip
Three most popular TORX sizes: T10, T15 and T25mm
- Water based foaming degreaser with high solvency and clinging properties - Degreases lubricated parts quickly and effectively - Supplied with extension tube for pinpoint application
Having the right tool for the job is essential when working on modern bicycles. Pedro's Universal Crank Remover provides the tools required to properly remove press fit square taper and splined cranks. Unlike similar items offered by the competition, Pedro's includes everything you need in one convenient package The Universal Crank Remover fits all cranks using 22mmx1 threads and square, tapered bottom bracket spindles and splined Shimano Octalink and ISIS Drive bottom bracket spindles that do not use a “self extracting” system.
- Stainless steel measurement tool has gauges for all current headset bearing standards (Campagnolo, Cane creek, TH/FSA) - Includes inside gauges for headtubes and cups and outside gauges for bearings
- Investment cast, heat-treated tool steel wrench features 3-side and 4-side openings. - Durable plastic handle reverses to provide ideal ergonomics with both openings. - Precision-cut wrench openings are perfectly sized for fit and speed. The Pro Spoke Wrench takes ergonomics and versatility to the next level. The dual-sided design, with both 3-side and 4-side openings, features a reversible handle. When using either wrench opening, the curved and sculpted plastic handle fits perfectly in your fingers and positions them on either side of the spoke for ideal leverage and control. The wrench is investment cast, heat-treated steel ready for years of service and the precision-cut openings are perfectly sized for fit and speed.
- Heat treated, high grade steel for durable use.
Removes 4-notch BMX & single and single-speed freewheels. Use with 24mm wrench.
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 25mm Fits: - 6805 - Other bearings with inside diameter of 25mm
- Shockless and no rebound - Steel structure and includes steel shot
- Heavy-duty industrial pedal wrench 15 mm. - Unique bending designed for professional mechanics daily use to loosen the bolts on pedal easier. - Extra-long handle (18.5") provides great leverage to remove the stubborn pedals. - Innovative two openings is to remove both side of pedals at different angles and side edge designed to access all wrench flats easily. - Made from heat-treated high grade steel SK5 for hardness and laser cutting for accuracy.
ShockWiz is a suspension tuning system for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. Lightweight, durable and powered by a long-lasting coin cell battery, ShockWiz automatically records and evaluates suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, terrain and riding style. ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike's intended use. It works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes, and for all levels of skill, speed and terrain. With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better. The Direct Mount version is for inverted forks such as the RockShox RS-1. Features & Benefits: - Automated tuning recommendations. - Shock tuning score - a snapshot of how well your suspension is set up for you. - Works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes. Works for Cross-Country, Trail, All Mountain and Downhill. - Inexpensive, replaceable CR2032 battery lasts for months. - Waterproof and dustproof - IP67 rating. - Two alternative hoses (included) offer a range of fitting options. - Smartphone app is compatible with Apple and Android phones. Essential Details: - ShockWiz is designed for all mountain bike riders, regardless of your experience or bike's intended use. - You can tune for every riding style: Efficient (pedaling), Balanced, Playful or Aggressive. - Advice for air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound is displayed in the intuitive smartphone app. - In the box: ShockWiz hardware, two hoses, adapter for conventional forks and rear shocks, rubber mounting boot and zip ties.
12 notch 46mm OD cup to install and remove SRAM DUB Race Face Cinch or 12 notch external bearing bottom brackets.
- Updated shape features smaller head profile for clearance and longer handle for control. - Superior material and heat treatment outlast the competition. - Precision laser cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's cone wrenches are made from 2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel and are revered for outlasting many other "shop quality" cones wrenches. Pedro's designed each cone wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the hub and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each flat wrench also features a single-ended design with ergonomic cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The updated shape features a smaller head profile for better clearance and a longer handle for improved leverage and control. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Jagwire's Pro Hydraulic Brake Line Cutter is a shop-quality tool that makes it quick and easy to precisely and cleanly cut hydraulic brake lines. With this fine hand-held tool you can cut brake lines on the workbench and on your bike, too.
- 80 gram, 6-function multi-tool. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and lasting performance. - Small ergonomic design fits anywhere but performs like full size chain tool. - Includes 5mm hex wrench, flathead screwdriver and 1-11 speed chain tool with integrated 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5 mm spoke wrenches and slot behind chain tool anvil is a perfect Presta valve core wrench. The right multi-tool can be the difference between finishing the most epic ride of your life and going for the longest walk of your life carrying a busted bike. Pedro's has drawn upon its experience making professional shop tools to make sure you finish that epic ride. Pedro's Six-Pack Chain Tool is a super compact, professional quality, minimalist multi-tool great on its own or as a supplement to other multi-tools lacking a chain tool or spoke wrenches. The Six-Pack Chain tool is made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and lasting performance. The small ergonomic design fits almost anywhere but performs like a full size chain tool. The Six-Pack Chain Tool Multi-Tool weighs 80 grams and has 6 functions including 5mm hex key, a flat blade screwdriver, and shop quality 1-11 speed chain tool with integrated 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5mm spoke wrenches, and slot behind chain tool anvil is a perfect Presta valve core wrench. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
A clean bike is a happy bike! Park Tool's Bike Cleaning Brush Kit is a four-piece brush set designed specifically to clean bicycles. Ergonomically designed and featuring dual-density, sure-grip handles, the BCB-4.2 kit includes: • 1 GSC-1 Gear Clean Brush • 1 Tapered Detail Brush • 1 Frame Cleaning Sponge/Bristle Brush • 1 Soft Bristle Soaping Brush
Pre-calibrated, torsion-beam-style torque wrench. Machined aluminum construction with removable handle and integrated magnet to hold tool bits in place. 2Nm – 10Nm torque capacity. No preset necessary-simply twist until marker lines up with desired torque setting. Includes soft shell carrying case with storage cutouts. - Weight: 190g Tool Bits - Hex 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6mm - Star Shaped T10, T25, T30 - Flat Head - Phillips-Head
Compact tubeless tire repair kit with machined aluminum storage tube that doubles as a handle. Combined tire reamer and insertion tool. Includes five tire plugs. - Weight: 47g
Designed to align the rear derailleur properly and solve most derailleur shifting problems, especially those with index shifting systems.
A precision CNC-machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of select threaded bottom brackets with 16-notch tool fittings, including Shimano Ultegra BBR60 and Deore XT MT-800 bottom brackets. Manufactured in-house by Park Tool, anodized for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench-compatible 3/8" drive. The BBT-59.3 features integrated threads for full compatibility with the Park Tool BBT-RS Bottom Bracket Tool Retaining System (sold separately). The BBT-RS uses an adjustable spring-based tension system to apply consistent, adjustable pressure to the tool, ensuring full engagement with the tool fitting and preventing slippage. - Fits 16-notch threaded bottom bracket tool fittings with a major diameter (outside of notches) of 41–42 mm and a minor diameter (inside of notches) of 39 mm, including: - Shimano Ultegra BBR60 - Shimano Deore XT MT-800 -3/8" drive fitting
Complete tool kit for installing wheels manufacturing bottom brackets. Kit includes our new bottom bracket socket tool for installing our BB cups, along with new sealed bearing drifts for the following ID bearings: - 22mm - 24mm - 29mm - 30mm Bottom bracket press pro install kit includes: - UNC 48mm 16-notch socket x 1 - 22x37 drift 1/2" x 1 - 6806 OB 1/2" x 2 - 24x37 OB 1/2" x2 - 1/2" frame drift x 1 1/2-13 x 9. 7" - threaded rod unc x 1 44-48. 5mm - double 16-notch 1/2" socket x 1 - threaded handle x 2
$8.95 - $10.95
Park's Offset Brake Wrench utilizes a unique design that allows it to reach into tight areas that other wrenches cannot. The OBW-3 features a 14mm wrench on one end and the other end fits into a brake's tension springs to rotate the brake around its bolt for proper alignment. The OBW-4 features 10-, 11-, 12-, and 13-mm opening to fit most models of sidepull brakes.
$3.95 - $8.55
High-quality Wera L-keys with color-coded, convenient plastic sleeve. The tool is quickly accessible and the ergonomic and pleasant handle is easy on the hands even at low temperatures. The Hex-Plus profile offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. The ball-end on the long arm allows for reliable working even in difficult installation situations. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life. The tools are quickly to hand thanks to the laser-engraved and thereby wear-resistant size markings on the L-keys. - L-keys for hexagonal socket screws - Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer - Color coded, easy-to-grip plastic sleeve, even at low temperatures - Hexagonal ballpoint on the long arm - Wear-resistant size marking
$8.53 - $22.50
T-handle screwdriver: The ideal handle shape to allow high torque transmission in difficult tightening and loosening situations. The ergonomic shape of the handle fills the palm of the hand well, the fingers lie safely in the soft rounded handle recesses. The whole hand makes contact with the handle and friction losses between the hand and the handle are avoided. There is a special surface treatment of the blades for high corrosion protection and an optimum fit in the screw head. - T-handle screwdriver for the transmission of high tightening and loosening moments - Ergonomic 2-component handle with finger handle recesses and pleasant surface feel for high power transmission and fatigue-free working - "Take-it-easy" tool finder: color coding according to profile and size - With additional short arm for the transmission of extremely high torques due to the leverage of the long arm - With holding function (HF) securely holds the hexagon socket screw on the tool
- Highly rated tool for tensioning a cable while pinch bolt is tightened