- 3mm microfiber handlebar tape - Microfiber Bar Tape is manufactured from a synthetic textile which has been treated with a Polyurethane coating for maximum resistance against abrasion and moisture, providing excellent durability - Kit includes: 2 strips of microfiber tape and 2 rubber bar end plugs - Tape Length: 215mm
Features and Benefits - 250cm in Length—accommodates bars up to 50cm - Grip compound maintains traction when wet - Durable stretch for installation - Vibration-damping backer strip - Hard-wearing construction - 3mm thick What It Is ENVE-designed bar tape that provides maximum ride feel without compromising comfort and ensures grip in wet conditions. 250cm in length, 3mm thick, and silicone-backed compound that provides the right amount of stretch for ease of installation and durability. Science & Insight For ENVE, handlebar tape is more than a fashion accessory; it is a key component that sets the tone for your ride. Bar tape that becomes slippery when wet and causes discomfort diminishes confidence and the ride experience. As such, ENVE Handlebar Tape is designed with a grip compound that ensures bare-handed traction despite wet conditions. To maximize ride feel without compromising comfort, ENVE Handlebar Tape is 3 millimeters thick with a vibration-damping silicone backer strip that ensures comfort for long miles over rough roads.
Suave is the bar tape of choice for UCI powerhouse Quick-Step Floors cycling team. Fusing performance and style, Supacaz delivers the only bar tape worth dreaming about. Suave feathered edges, stretchiness, and silicone gel make for a clean wrap and smooth ride. - Eva Suede (top layer): Fusion of suede finish with the eva vibration dampening foam maximizes tackiness. Highly resistant to UV rays, climate, and sweat. - Kush Foam (middle layer): Exclusive compound that maximizes dampening via a nano amount of foam. Shock absorbing qualities that drastically improve bike handling in the corners, downhill, and in rough conditions. - Silicone Gel: This backing provides additional comfort and vibration dampening. - Emboss: The tape is completed with the embossment of the beloved Supacaz pattern. The embossment creates the unique Supacaz look and wicks away moisture which maxamizes grip. - Supple Hand Feel - Silicone Gel injected - Most durable EVA tape Set includes: - Two Suave silicone gel tape rolls - Two aluminum laser-etched Star Plugz (powder-coated or anodized) - Two high-end rubberized finish tapes
- Designed to provide the ultimate in control and shock absorption - This tape features a unique 3-ply construction with two shock absorbing layers each with a different density and an extra-tacky surface layer - This unique design reduces vibrations transferred to the hands while also offering exceptional grip - Soft and tacky elastomeric surface layer - Package includes end plugs and finishing tape - Lightweight & washable
Fi'zi:k's line of Terra bar tapes are designed for those who go off-road on drop bars. Bondcush is a layered mid-padding polymer foam that aids the absorption of road buzz. Bonded to a microtex outer layer this material blend is Fi'zi:k's chunkiest option that combines comfort, versatility, and durability, ideal to tackle all kind of roads. A sticky gel backing serves two functions: it replaces the adhesive tape for an easy removal during cleaning and damps off-road chatter without feeling too squishy. - Bondcush construction 3mm thick - Gel backing - Tacky touch
$31.00 - $33.20
- Cork tape for comfort and feel. - Fully textured surface for superior grip - Gel padding for comfort and shock absorption - Synthetic/natural cork hybrid - Gel on the inner side - 3mm thick tape - Length: 2000mm
- Genuine perforated leather bar tape - Timeless aesthetics & durability - Asymmetrical hollowing keeps the overlap smooth, eliminating bulges - Vibration absorbing
Wolf Tooth Supple handlebar tape is extra thick, extra wide, extra soft, and extra tacky. Designed for the abuse of unforgiving trails. The 40mm wide tape can be tuned for additional thickness by wrapping with increased overlap. - Washable surface is resistant to wear and packing out - 5mm thick, 100% silicone is washable, resistant to wear and packing out - Self-fusing silicone finishing tape included for a clean finishing touch - Length: 152cm
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. It comes in many colors for customizing your ride. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too.
This classic bar tape combines the traditional feel of natural cork with the vibration damping power of gel for a comfortable ride feel and a clean aesthetic that will never go out of style. It's easy to install and comes with Bontrager finishing strips and bar end plugs. - Gel tape with natural cork feel - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Inner gel strip for extra comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Non-adhesive backing
$41.99 - $42.99
Realize the epitome of grip and control with our thinnest bar tape. Minimal padding allows for maximum feel and handling while carving the corners of your local criterium.
Zipp's Service Course Bar Tape offers excellent cushioning and a fine grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
Bar tape that's straight from another dimension. Prizmatik tapes are a full 10 out of 10 when it comes to style. Silicone gel dampens and eliminates all vibrations for the smoothest ride. - Premium Prizmatik(top layer): We’ve utilized exclusive materials to produce the most insane looking bar tape ever. Super flashy and extremely durable. - Kush Foam (middle layer): Exclusive compound that maximizes dampening via a nano amount of foam. Shock absorbing qualities that drastically improve bike handling in the corners, downhill, and in rough conditions. - SiliconeGel: This backing provides additional comfort and vibration dampening. - Emboss: The Supacaz embossment creates that unique look and wicks away moisture and maximizes grip. Set Includes: - Two Prizmatik silicone gel tape rolls - Two aluminum laser-etched Star Plugz (anodized) - Two high-end rubberized finish tapes
Profile Design's Bar Wrap is a synthetic handlebar tape that offers a nice grip, padding for comfort and that comes in many colors and designs to add some bling to your road bicycle. It's also stretchy and extra long for easy installation, and durable, too.
Traditional EVA tape looks great on the bike and feels comfortable on the hands no matter how long the ride. EVA tape is flexible and comes with an adhesive backing so it wraps well and stays put during and after installation. - EVA vibration-damping foam increases grip and comfort - Adhesive backing for perfect bar placement - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
Our thickest bar tape is ideal for your next double century, gravel grinder or cyclocross race. Discover why our Pro Tour teams spec this tape for the Spring Classics.
Balance is the key to optimum performance in a stage race. Experience the perfect blend of grip and comfort that teams AG2R La Mondiale Pro Cycling Team, Lotto Soudal and Movistar Team use to win in the pro peloton.
- DSP Bar Tape V2 features a new pattern, an upgraded polymer and a screw-in bar plug - The new pattern is more technical with a new design and multiple layers of depth - The polymer has new formula enhanced for more durability and comfort - The new plug provides a clean, tight finish.
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Karbon Bar Wrap. The simulated carbon look adds some style to your ride. With extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too. Plus, it comes with Profile's Karbon plugs.
$34.99 - $39.99
Fi'zi:k's line of Tempo bar tapes are designed for an unparalleled performance. Bondcush is a layered mid-padding polymer foam that aids the absorption of road buzz. Bonded to a microtex outer layer this material blend is their chunkiest option that combines comfort, versatility, and durability, ideal to tackle all kind of roads. Soft touch is a matt-look, silky, moisture absorbing surface. - Bondcush construction 3mm thick - Soft touch
$34.99 - $35.00
PDW Wraps with Silicone Grip take our much loved PDW Wraps to a whole new level of comfort! Like no other handlebar tape before, the PDW Wraps with Silicone Grip are constructed of durable tightly woven nylon, with added strips of clear silicone to provide superior grip and comfort. The woven nylon and silicone grip is layered over cush foam with a self-adhesive backing. The PDW Wraps With Silicone Grip make sure that both the style and comfort of your ride are decked out to the max!
- 2.5mm thick, ergonomic handlebar tape for all road bike disciplines - EVA foam distributes pressure and reduces hand discomfort - Tape is durable and provides increased vibration damping - Anti-slip surface texture - Built-in wrapping guide for thinner or thicker wrapping - Wrap in two directions; for increased grip or more freedom of movement
- Durable & comfortable padded bar tape - Grippy, textured material offers a good hold in any condition, wet or dry - Excellent vibration dampening - Provides superior control and comfort on and off the road
Pretty much everyone has lost the plugs from drop bar bikes. It's obnoxious. These plugs, however, have two elastomers that expand when tightened, keeping them secure within the bar. - Fit bars with 18-20mm inner diameters - Installs with a 3mm hex wrench - Outer diameter of plug measures: 25mm
Adhesive gel backing, anti-shock foam, and the soft feel of microfiber cloth will keep your hands happy on even the longest rides. Easton's Microfiber Bar Tape is cushy without deadening road feel and doesn't get slippery when wet.
The gel of this bartape effectively reduces hand fatigue while the sweat resistance helps prevent slippage, keeping your hands where you need them—on your handlebar.
$13.99 - $14.99
- Classic cork material for no-slip grip - Shock-absorbing construction - Adhesive back for easy installation - Handlebar plugs included - Fits all standard road bicycle bars
Padded, Hard-wearing, All-Surface Absorption. Cambium Rubber Bar Tape is suitable for cyclocross, gravel, or road and comfortable for cycle touring with extra padding to reduce road buzz and provide a more comfortable grip over rough surfaces. All-surface absorption Designed to absorb shocks and smooth out the ride. Comfortable to the touch The perfect material for a pleasing grip for natural comfort and complete control. Hard-wearing Made with wear and tear-resistant materials. - Comfortable to the touch - Hard-wearing - All-surface shock absorption
- EVA foam & cork tape - Asymmetrical hollowing keeps the overlap smooth, eliminating bulges - Good grip in all conditions - Vibration absorbing
- EVA foam tape with a suede-like texture - Ideal for those who prefer to ride without gloves - Asymmetrical hollowing keeps the overlap smooth, eliminating bulges - Vibration absorbing