The new OOZY Reboot Pedal - 100% the same award-winning OOZY Pedal platform that SPANK Industries has been manufacturing for years, but now with crank boot compatible axle and fresh new full colour anodized finishes for 2021. - Super slim 12mm for maximized pedal clearance - CNC weight-optimized trail pedal at 360g per set - Forged alloy body is shot-peened and anodized for increased durability - Equipped with hollow taper Chromoly steel axles for unmatched strength - Sealed bearings and IGUS bushings - 18 preassembled pins in virtual concavity for ultimate grip - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, enduro, trail, E-Bike - Crank boots compatible axle
The MSW Judo Clipless Road Pedal achieves efficient power transfer through the stiffness of the carbon composite body to make your road ride less work and more fun. Yep. - 52.5 mm chromoly spindle spins on a bushing & two cartridge bearings - SPD-SL™ compatible - 6° float cleats included - Black - Made in Hong Kong
Size specific magnesium platform pedal provides optimal shoe/pedal interface. Details - Magnesium pedal body for weight reduction - Optimal surface area - Minimal body profile - 16mm thin - Concave pin profile & 10 adjustable pins per side for grip - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us) // 37-43 (eu) - Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - Serviceable, pedal refresh kit found here Specs - Adjustable pins: 10 per side - Body material: AM60B Magnesium Alloy - Endcap: T15 - Footprint: 114mm x 111mm - Inner bearing type: Igus Bearing - Max rider weight: No restriction - Outer bearing type: Double Cartridge Bearing - Shoe size: US 10-15 // EU 43-49 - Spindle material: Forged SCM 415 Chromoly Steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 386g per pair
- Pedal Weight (pair): 398g - Size: 110 x 100 x 17 mm - Body Material: aluminum extruded / CNC machined - Spindle: CNC machined cr-moly - Pedal Bearings: sealed bearings / IGUS bushings - Pins: replaceable SAP (1/8" x 9 mm) pins / 1 mm washer
The Baldwin offers the best of both worlds, bridging the gap between the demands of XC racer to the enduro rider. It features the tried and true Posi-Lock retention system protected by a robust 6061 CNC body providing extra support. - Weight: 332g CrMo - Body: 60661 CNC AL - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Cleat: XPEDO XPT (6° Float)
- Crank Boot Compatible Axles - Full Anodized Finish - 12mm Thin—Massive 11x11cm Platform - Cold Forged Alloy Pedal Body - Hollow Taper Scandium Enriched Steel Axle - Chamfered Leading Edges for Improved Clearance and Reduced Impact Forces - Chamfered Side Edges for Improved Cornering Clearance - Oversized Sealed Full Compliment Inboard Industrial Bearing - Sealed Outboard IGUS Bushing - 18 Adjustable Pins per Pedal - CNC Optimized, Full Sized Hex Head, Rear Loading Pins Improve Durability and Maintenence - Inboard Friction Seal Prevents Contamination and Reduces Unwanted Pedal Spin
$106.00 $106.00 On Sale
- Built with an aluminum body and oversized axle to handle the roughest trail conditions and biggest descents. - TIME's famous easy entry and exit system allows riders to easily put a foot down when needed and clip back in fast. - The open, self-cleaning design keeps the pedal clean so its function is not compromised by dirt, debris, or mud. Specs: - Pedal Material: Aluminum - Pedal Weight: 238g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- Hollow steel axle for lightness and durability, a composite body, and tension adjustment to customize the feel of the pedal underfoot. - The exclusive ATAC clamping system offers very easy engagement, and the open design automatically clears debris each time you step in. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 145g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
Crank Brothers' most versatile pedal. The Candy excels at it all—cyclocross, XC, trail, and all mountain. 4-sided entry enables superior mud-shedding capability, and customizable float and release angles create a dialed-in feel. Specs: - Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum - Wing material: Stamped steel - Spring material: 300 series stainless steel - Release angle: 15° / 20° - Q-factor: 52mm - Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included - Weight: 355g per pair - Warranty: 5 years
The Mallet 2 pedal from Crank Brothers is ready to drop the hammer. No, seriously, this thing has been redesigned and rebuilt from the ground up, and it's a whole new creature. Durability and a lightweight aluminum body take the center stage in this versatile pedal that's equally at home shredding singletrack and providing a platform for your sneakers while you ride to class. The Mallet 2 offers a flat pedal feel and clipped-in control simultaneously for the best of both worlds and performance you can feel. And, with a customizable float and release angle, your body will thank you with miles and miles of fun.
Size-specific enthusiast-level platform pedal provides optimal shoe/pedal interface. Details - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 16mm thin - 10 adjustable 8mm pins per side for grip - 10mm pins available for purchase here - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (US) // 37-43 (EU) - Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (US) // 43-49 (EU) - Serviceable, pedal refresh kit available Specs - Adjustable pins: 10 per side - Body Material: A380 Aluminum - Endcap: T15 - Footprint: 100mm x 100mm (Small), 114mm x 111mm (Large) - Inner Bearing Type: Igus Bearing - Max Rider Weight: No restriction - Outer Bearing Type: Double Cartridge Bearing - Shoe Size: US 5-10 // EU 37-43 (Small), US 10-15 // EU 43-49 (Large) - Spindle Material: Forged SCM 415 Chromoly Steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 439g per pair (Small), 494g per pair (Large)
Shimano's PD-R550 SPD-SL Pedals offer wide, stable platforms for great support and stability when you're out on the road. An extra-wide platform maximizes power transfer. Durable stainless steel tread plates reduce flex and pedal body wear. Wide bearing placement provides uniform load distribution for miles and miles of riding. - 310 grams (pair)
A wide flat pedal with wicked grip, 45NRTH's Heiruspecs deliver supreme contact with the bottom of your traditional winter boots. The big CNC-extruded body provides a massive footprint and 16 alloy pins spread across the concave body to provide the ultimate grip. Sealed DU bearings keep them spinning smooth and replacement pin kits are available (sold separately) in seven different colors so you can color-coordinate your rig. - Size: 110mm wide x 100mm long x 18mm high - Spindle diameter: 9/16-inch - Weight: 352 grams
- Weight: 220g - Body: NEP Injection-Molded - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Q-Factor: ±53 (mm) - Cleat: XPEDO THRUST 7 (6º Float or Fixed)
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders -Durable 6061 alloy construction with 20 replaceable traction pins (10 per side) - 13.3mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a smooth running, sealed inner DU bushing/dual-outer sealed bearing system - Weight: 380g
- Oversized, hollow, steel axle, is lightweight yet rugged enough for any trail condition. - TIME's clamping system makes clipping in super easy. - Two release angle options (13° or 17°) along with a self-cleaning design that means you'll always be able to clip in – even in the muddiest of conditions. - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 190g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
Little pedal for big rippers. We created the Radar for the young rippers. Designed around a platform shaped to fit kids' feet in the age range of approximately 4-10 years old. The Radar is made with the same precision axle and bearing system as our Contact and Scarab models for smooth running and long durability. It is serviceable and re-buildable. It features a lightweight extrusion design with our custom pins and our unique concave platform shape.
The X-TRACK EN-RAGE is a sturdy pedal to accompany you on your favorite trail ride with varying terrain. The forged aluminum body is designed to resist extreme conditions and potential abuse from trail riding. The large contact area is perfect for riders looking for a comfortable width that offers security but also a surface contact-to-weight ratio which remains best in class for trail pedals. - Technology: X-Track - Cleats: X-Track Cleat included (Easy Cleat available separately) - Cleats standard: SPD compatible - Retention: 6 to 14 - Body: Aluminum - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform area: 545mm² - Platform width: 63mm - Stack height + cleats: 16.8mm (10.7 + 6.1mm) - Weight (pedal): 210g - Weight (pair + cleats): 470g - Float angle: 6° - Release angle: 13°
The X-TRACK RACE shares its design with the CARBON and Ti models, offering a composite body and Chromoly+ axle for optimal stiffness while riding. The SPD mechanism functions reliably even in the most extreme conditions, shedding mud and debris which may get caught under your shoes. - Technology: X-Track - Cleats: X-Track Cleat included (Easy Cleat available separately) - Cleats standard: SPD compatible - Retention: 6 to 14 - Body: Composite - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform area: 515mm² - Platform width: 60mm - Stack height + cleats: 16.8mm (10.7 + 6.1mm) - Weight (pedal): 182g - Weight (pair + cleats): 415g - Float angle: 6° - Release angle: 13°
- Built for everyday use and features a stainless steel top plate and a hollow, steel axle. - A low stack height, an oversized pedal platform, and a carbon blade with three tension settings make this a very comfortable and efficient pedal. - The ICLIC system requires only a light step to clip-in, making it a very easy pedal to enter. Specs: - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 115g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
VP's Vice pedals are nice, flat pedals that perform and look great. They have large platforms and are low-profile reducing impacts with rocks and roots if you use them off-road (they're perfect for BMX and other bikes, too). They have 12 pins per side so they grip no matter what, and they feature extruded/CNC-machined aluminum bodies with heat-treated chromoly axles and sealed bearings for durability. - 406 grams - 9/16" axles
You've got flat shoes and shoes with cleats. Are you really gonna let your pedals tell you which ones you can wear? Crank Brothers' hybrid-style Double Shot is a flat and clipless pedal to suit your every pedaling whim. Molded pins and ribs offer superior grip, and diamond plate pads are supremely tactile. You've got entry from either side of the pedal, so that's two chances per revolution to catch. Thanks to the wide, platform-style body, though, you'll keep moving even if you don't. Specifications: - spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel - body material: A380 aluminum - wing material: 17-4PH stainless - spring material: 300 series stainless steel - release angle: 15° / 20° - q-factor: 52mm - inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing - outer bearing type: enduro cartridge bearing - cleat: premium brass cleats with shims included - weight: 395g per pair
Exceptional build quality for reliable performance. MSW dual-sided clipless Flash II Pedals incorporate a simple release mechanism with impressive foot support. The lightweight design reduces fatigue to extend your riding time. And isn’t that what it’s all about? - Chromoly 9/16” spindle, bushing & bearing configuration - SPD-compatible, 2-bolt cleats included, 4° float, 14.6° angle of release - Dual-sided clipless, aluminum pedal body - Adjustable spring tension with tension indicator - Black - Made in Taiwan
There’s no need to choose between clipless performance and platform versatility with the MSW Flip II. Riders can go clipless on the commute or sport clogs on campus. Enhance your ride time with pedals that don’t set limits on your horizon. - Wear 2-bolt style cycling shoes or casual flat shoes - Single side clipless with platform - Chromoly steel, 9/16” spindle, bushing & bearing configuration - Spindle length: 58.5 mm - SPD-compatible 2-bolt cleats included, 4° float, 14.6 angle of release - Adjustable spring tension with tension indicator - Aluminum pedal body - Black
- Full Anodized finish - 16-12mm concave platform - 100mm x 105mm platform - CNC Alloy Pedal Body - Hollow Taper Scandium Enriched Steel Axle - Chamfered Leading Edges for Improved Clearance and Reduced Impact Forces - Oversized Sealed Full Compliment Inboard Industrial Bearing - Sealed Outboard IGUS Bushing - CNC Optimized, Full Sized Hex Head, Rear Loading Pins Improve Durability and Maintenence - Inboard Friction Seal Prevents Contamination and Reduces Unwanted Pedal Spin
- Full Anodized finish - 16-12mm concave platform - 110mm x 105mm platform - CNC Alloy Pedal Body - Hollow Taper Scandium Enriched Steel Axle - Chamfered Leading Edges for Improved Clearance and Reduced Impact Forces - Oversized Sealed Full Compliment Inboard Industrial Bearing - Sealed Outboard IGUS Bushing - CNC Optimized, Full Sized Hex Head, Rear Loading Pins Improve Durability and Maintenence - Inboard Friction Seal Prevents Contamination and Reduces Unwanted Pedal Spin
The Squamish II features a die cast aluminium pedal body for strength with 2 sealed bearings in the pedal and replaceable pins. The platform is wide to support the foot in the most stable way. - Die-cast aluminium - Replaceable pins - 2 sealed bearings - Wide profile
- Weight: 312g - Body: CrMo Investment - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 1 Cartridge/2DU - Springs: SWP - Cleat: XPEDO XPT (6° Float)
Simple, yet highly efficient. The GEO TREKKING PEDAL is LOOK's two-sided commuter option, allowing you to choose between a ride to work or a quick training session. - Technology: Hybrid pedals = half flat + half clipless - Cleats: X-Track Easy - Cleats Standard: SPD compatible - Release angle: 13° - Retention: 5-10 - Body: Composite - Traction: Composite studs - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform width: 84mm - Weight (pedal): 203g - Weight (pair + cleats): 461g
The GEO TREKKING GRIP pedals are ideal for commuting. Featuring a one-sided SPD-compatible mechanism, with a flat surface elastomer grip on the other, safe for riding in any conditions. - Technology: Hybrid pedals = half flat + half clipless - Cleats: X-Track Easy - Cleats Standard: SPD compatible - Release angle: 13° - Retention: 5-10 - Body: Composite / Elastomer bi-injection - Traction: Elastomer bi-injection - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform width: 86mm - Weight (pedal): 228g - Weight (pair + cleats): 511g