$33.00 - $112.00
The Minion DHF has become the benchmark for riders wanting maximum control in loose and muddy conditions. - Directional ramped center knobs provide low rolling resistance - Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction - Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
$76.95 - $89.95
Unwavering traction in every corner of the world, Vigilante is our premier aggressive trail and enduro tire. It grips at lean angles like nobody's business, and is the tire of choice for our entire team of ripping enduro athletes who need a tire that won't let them down while chasing podiums. - Prominent lugs dig into any terrain, wet or dry, while providing stability at any speed. - Ample spacing between knobs ensures it flings mud while biting into loose, chunky trails. - Often used as an aggressive front tire, though it also works well as a rear tire on loose, steep terrain. - Proven performance as WTB's most popular mountain tire.
The Kenda Regolith is an all-round mountain bike tire developed to set the benchmark in offroad versatility. Lightweight, rolls fast while providing excellent cornering and braking traction on wet. - Versatile tread design - Extremely predictable and confidence inspiring handling in all conditions. Excellent cornering and braking traction in wet & dry - Front and Rear application - Sidewall Casing Technology (SCT) is the optimization of existing Kenda tire construction technologies, allowing for a tire to maximize the benefits of fluid based sealants while also increasing the strength of sidewalls for resistance to slices and abrasion
$52.00 - $95.00
- For Trail and Cross Country - Extremely versatile all-round tire - Has larger side lugs for cornering performance - Fast rolling and lots of traction - Available in Super Ground, Super Trail, and Twinskin construction - Available in Addix Speedgrip, Addix Performance, and Addix Super Race compounds
$70.00 - $80.00
The second generation of the legendary High Roller - Easily clears debris - Open tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims An open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud-clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. An excellent choice for technical, loose terrain.
$42.00 - $101.00
- The new incarnation of the Minion DHR. Ready to shred any line - Excellent cornering traction - Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo! - Plus sizes available - Wide Trail casing optimized for 30—35mm rims
The Wild AM2 Competition tire features more grip for mixed and soft terrain. - Wild AM² tread pattern combined with Gum-X technology delivers maximum grip when cornering and excellent braking performance - Light and robust Gravity Shield casing
- Maximum grip on soft and mixed terrain thanks to the wide-spaced studs and Gum-X technology - Light and resistant thanks to the 3x60 TPI casing with puncture protection provided by the high density fiber layer under the tread
$54.99 - $59.99
- Urban tire with road tread pattern - 5mm thick anti-puncture protection layer
- RaceGuard protection with a double layer of Nylon fabric under thetread - Endurance compound rubber for the highest durability - E-bike ready—suitable for speeds up to 50kph
- The semi-slick: Used on very fast and dry trails. - Little rolling resistance and little weight. - Primarily for use on rear wheel. - Tread design: fast, flat studs in the center of the tread for good corner grip with sturdy lugs on the tire shoulders.
$95.00 - $101.00
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 29''/622 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
- The DH34 tire is made to perform best on hard, rocky terrain and in bike parks - Using the Magi-X compound and the Down Hill Shield casing the tire provides maximum grip and high-speed stability on all hard terrain
$36.99 - $45.99
- The everyday tire for smooth, fast riding on hard packed terrain - Inspired by racing technology - Tread pattern inherited from the MICHELIN Force Racing tires to ensure smooth and fast riding
$77.00 - $101.00
Troy Brosnan's go-fast signature tire. - Ideal for dry, fast trails - Tubeless compatible - Wide Trail casing optimized for 30-35mm rims Designed in conjunction with Aussie DH racer, Troy Brosnan, the Dissector seeks to minimize drag while retaining cornering control. This versatile tire can be used as a front, a pair, or as a rear, depending on trail conditions.
The Saguaro is the classic workhorse of the Vittoria MTB line. With its proven tread design, stellar durability, and low rolling resistance, the Saguaro is your trusted companion for epic, long-haul adventures. By bridging the center ridge, the tread remains supported through its useful wear life. The square mid-knobs also feature a bridge for longevity and support. This equates to a rock-solid option for all-conditions riding. - Bridged center ridge provides low rolling resistance - Exceptional durability
$76.95 - $87.95
Ranger is designed to be a set-it-and-forget-it tire. Tightly spaced center knobs set the pace, while open outer lugs devour corners and shed muck with ease, making the Ranger equal parts trail ace and XC dominator. Completing the package, multi-directional siping ensures the Ranger grabs hold, whether tackling technical climbs or flying into corners. The lean profile of the Ranger 2.0/2.25 provides optimal efficiency for XC racing, while the high-volume, openly-spaced Ranger 2.40 was created with trail riding in mind. Ranger outperforms in all conditions, without compromising along the way. - Multidirectional siping provides increased traction whether accelerating, braking, or cornering - Well-spaced lugs clear out quickly in wet conditions - Lightweight, rounded casing conserves energy and feels quick to respond
$35.00 - $80.00
The Maxxis Ardent Race shares many features with the Ikon – small, ramped center tread – but offers improved cornering performance with more substantial side knobs.
Martello hammers home the performance you expect, on the most demanding Enduro and DH courses. Looking for the one tire to tackle a wide range of courses? The Martello features a World Championship proven TNT bead, add the proprietary 4C Graphene compound, topped off with a moto-inspired tread design and progressive width siping. This last part is key, and provides for a progressive feel on the effective edge, allowing for that fine-touch tactile feel that top racers expect. This design provides for a progressive feel on the effective edge, allowing for that fine-touch tactile feel that riders expect. Whether shredding rocks, roots, or mixed terrain, Martello delivers.
$25.99 - $60.99
Corsa inspired tread design, for paved surfaces and hard-packed gravel. The smooth Corsa inspired center rolls fast, while the side tread "scales" provide durable bite when cornering and braking. - Three compounds in the tread (3C) for increased wear life and grip - Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate performance - Corsa-inspired smooth center tread minimizes rolling resistance - Gravel tire designed for paved surfaces and hard-pack terrains - Side tread “scales” provide dependable bite through corners, and when braking
$25.99 - $60.99
The Terreno Dry bridges the gap between file treads, and traditional all-conditions treads. The key to this is the unique angled "fish scale" design, that allows the center tread to roll extremely fast, yet offer traction when loaded in cornering and braking. Add the transitional height mid and side tread, and the Terreno Dry transitions as smoothly as it rolls. The exclusive 3C Graphene compound structure places 3 unique compounds where you need them most, adding to the performance. From gravel grinding to medium conditions cross racing, the Terreno Dry offers consistent performance. - Center scales are ramped, providing a fast rolling leading edge, yet sharp effective braking and cornering edges - Exclusive 3C compound construction featuring Graphene compound technology - File-tread Gravel and Cyclocross race tire, designed for a range of conditions
The Martello Race tire has been developed to provide the best combination of riding feeling and performance for technical trails at maximum speed. The design provides performance you expect on the most demanding and wide range of Enduro and DH courses. Start with a World Championship proven TNT bead, add the proprietary 4C Graphene compound, and top it off with a moto-inspired tread design with progressive width siping. - Progressive feel on the effective edge, allowing for that fine-touch tactile feel that top racers expect - The insert below the tread provides additional puncture protection - Progressive sipe-width pattern provides tactile grip at the knob surface, without sacrificing speed or grip - Moto-block square knobs offers stability and durability - Whether shredding rocks, roots, or mixed terrain, Martello delivers
$44.00 - $104.00
- The favourite among downhill and enduro experts. - The perfect choice for virtually any track. - Intermediate tread: maximum brake traction and corner grip even on extremely muddy terrain thanks to strong shoulder studs and the aggressive, open tread design.
The Race King is a hearty tire that wants to be raced. Impressive in cross-country races and marathons, the Race King is ideal for hardtails and full suspension race bikes. A voluminous carcass gives great self-damping qualities, while the low-rolling tread pattern keeps the speed up through the turns and down the straights. - Continental's Tubeless Ready tires have been re-engineered to seat and inflate the first time using a standard floor pump - Fast-rolling cross-country dry-conditions tire - World XC Championship-winning tire - Ideal for XC and 4X racing
$76.90 - $79.90
- Ultimate Speed on Hardpack - Low profile and compact tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over any type of hardpack terrain, in dry or wet conditions, enhanced by the SmartGRIP Compound properties. - The best choice for XCM courses where terrains can vary but speed is fundamental, all with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan.
This is the #1 tire choice for Tour Divide, the longest mountain bike race in the world, stretching from Canada to Mexico along the Rockies. An iconic tread design paired with proven tubeless technology come together as one solid tire that will go the distance. - Minimal rolling resistance due to raised, consistent centerline tread - The tire of choice for endurance racing and touring - Race and Comp level tires are designed to provide optimal performance at a competitive weight, but must be used with inner tubes. They are not tubeless compatible
- Racing Ralph's grip with less rolling resistance than Furious Fred
$44.00 - $101.00
- For Downhill and Enduro - Long-supported brake edges - Extra strong shoulder knobs - Good self-cleaning properties - Available in Super Downhill, Super Gravity and BikePark construction - Available in Addix Ultra Soft, Addix Soft and Addix Performance compounds
Tight enough tread spacing for high speed, drag-free onslaughts, yet blocky and tall enough to really dig in when it comes time to slam on the brakes. A rounded profile and staggered, supportive side knobs keep clamoring for traction even as the trail loses its camber. Most often used as a rear tire, the Trail Boss also keeps the front in check on hardpack trails. Want to go out and own it? Be the Trail Boss. Usage: XC / Trail / All Mountain Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Loam - 29 x 2.25 Comp Tube-Type: 967g, DNA compound
$42.99 - $46.99
- The everyday tire for grip on mixed and soft terrain - Inspired by racing technology - Tread pattern inherited from the MICHELIN Wild Racing tires ensure grip and agility