The Carbon LS-100 III Shoes take all the features you love from the previous version, with the addition of Garneau's most innovative feature: the X-Comfort Zone. X-Comfort Zone technology allows the foot to swell up to 5mm while riding, thus eliminating hot spots and discomfort. It also allows for wider feet and eliminates bunions over time. The Boa IP1-S dial allows you to micro-adjust your fit with the twist of a knob, and our patented carbon composite outsole provides maximum power output. The shoes also come with a COOLMAX insole to provide cooling during hot summer months and Power Zone technology for maximum efficiency. The Carbon LS-100 III Shoes look amazing, are super durable and a great choice to complete your cycling outfit.
- Shoe Technology : X-Comfort Zone - Power Zone: Increased arch support and power transfer
- Shoes Weight: 8.3 oz / 235 g (size 42)
- Outsole: Patented Carbon Composite outsole
- Insole: COOLMAX: Moisture wicking, breathable and ventilated
- Closure System: Boa IP1-S two-way micro-adjustment: Custom fit and easy replacement
- Cleats: Cleats aren't included with the shoes.
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Red/Navy / 42||775504873039||1487285 260 42||GAR384389062|
|Red/Navy / 43.5||775504873060||1487285 260 435||GAR395802255|