Twelve degree flared drop means forearm clearance when in the drops and greater leverage than a non-flared bar. Ritchey's Comp EvoMax is the ideal shape for on- or off-road builds from a mixed-terrain road bike to cross to mountain! - Evo Curve shaped top with 12-degree flare of the drops - Double butted 6061 alloy - Drop/Reach: 120/73mm - 12 degree drop flare - 4.7 degree sweep, 0 degree flare - BB Black finish - 292g (42cm)
$18.99 - $20.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
Bontrager's Satellite Plus IsoZone Handlebar w/Satellite inForm Grips is a great set of handlebars and grips in one package. This system offers excellent comfort by providing suspension for your hands with Bontrager's built-in IsoZone elastomer inserts in the ends of the bars, that disperse pressure, neutralize vibrations and absorb impacts. Meanwhile the inForm grips have an ergonomic shape for excellent support and to eliminate pressure. Together, this system improves comfort by nearly 30%, for a difference you'll love mile after mile.
Surly's Open Bar Handlebar is the go-to option for a good time. It features lots of space for grips, shifters, brake levers, or any combination of the a fore mentioned. The swept-back angle is comfortable for your wrists, and the stout chromoly construction is durable yet compliant. It's at home on bike paths or neighborhood cruises, and at an ominous 666mm, it's even wide enough to tackle some singletrack.
In today’s fast-paced world of riseless flat bars and far-too-aggressive-for-our-liking cockpits, Surly harkens back to simpler times. They wanted a handlebar that would suffice for a relaxed cruise to a favorite windowless bar, but would also be suitable should a person decide to take the long way home. The Sunrise Bar is a cruiser bar, a trail bar, and a BMX bar all rolled into one. It has a 22.2mm clamp diameter, but Surly included some Problem Solvers shims so you can mount it up to your fancy 31.8mm stem. Material: CroMoly steel Clamp diameter: 22.2mm; Includes shims for 31.8mm clamp Width: 820mm; Can be cut to 720mm Rise: 83mm Sweep Angle: 14.7 degree backsweep, 6.7 degree upsweep Weight: 778g including shims Color: Black
The Cheater Bar is built from triple butted 4130 CroMoly steel and is tough enough to handle all of the abuse you will inflict upon it on the trail. Surly made two versions: a clear coated raw steel version and a black ED coated version. Both are CroMoly steel. - Material: Cromoly steel - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Width: 780mm - Rise: 0mm - Sweep Angle: 11 degrees - Color: Clear Coat Silver and E.D. coated Black - Weight: 400g
If variety is the spice of life, then the Moloko bar oozes umami at every bend. It offers a multitude of hand positions to keep you comfortable and in control over the course of a long day riding over varied terrain. It also has plenty of spots to mount your various accessories. Dangle a handlebar bag from it, strap some lights to it, throw a GPS on it (if that's your thing), and ride all day. It comes in a standard width of 735mm but if 685mm is more your style, don't you worry. Surly added cut marks so you can easily make it so. - Material: CroMoly steel - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Width: 735mm; Cut marks for 685mm - Rise: 0 - Sweep Angle: 34 degrees - Weight: 709g - Color: E.D. coated Black
• The NeoClassic features the traditional round drops that many Tour de France and Classics champions prefer, now updated with a shorter reach and shallower drop • Center section is aero bar compatible • Offers more hand positions in the drops than anatomical and ergo bends • The preferred bend style of countless pro riders • 301g (40cm)
The flat +/-5mm bar packs the material technology, strength and weight you expect from a Ritchey bar, with an additional +/-5mm of height adjustment. - Double Butted 6061 Alloy Construction - +/-5mm rise - Width / Sweep: 720mm / 9 degrees - BB Black Finish - 276g
Ritchey's Comp Rizer Handlebar - Double butted 6061 alloy - Rise: 20mm - 9 degree sweep - Width: 740mm - 31.8mm O/S center section - Finish: BB Black - Weight: 380g
- Traditional trekking 35-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
- Road/Touring/Cross bar with a unique slight backward sweep on the tops - Flat area behind the lever position prevents hands from sliding forward - 4 degree flared drops (width does not include the flares). No grooves - 335-345g: all Nitto bars are measured center to center - 140mm drop - 96mm reach
3T's Ergonova Team Handlebar features a wider, flatter top section that provides more surface area for your hands. A tight radius where the brake lever sits and a gradual bend make it easy to reach your levers while in the drops. Carbon fiber construction makes it lightweight, strong, and stiff for sprinting and climbing. Cable grooves on the underside provide a smooth feel when you're on the tops.
Don't compromise your ergonomics! The Wing Compact Handlebar from FSA provides proper positioning and support. They feature a 34mm Ergo top for excellent bar-top comfort. The double-butted aluminum bars are light, stiff, and shot-peened for strength. The 120mm-wide center section offers plenty of real estate for your favorite accessories. Double-groove cable routing is compatible with any drivetrain system and provides a simple, clean way to install your cables.
Salsa's Cowbell 2 Bar offers a flat transition from bar to lever, therefore increasing comfort. It's made from double-butted 7050 aluminum for sprinting stiffness at a decent weight. The unique feature of this handlebar are the 12-degree flared drops—perfect for cyclocrossers and people who like the extra room to really torque the drops on a sprint or climb.
Dimension Road handlebars are available in 25.4 and 26.0mm clamp diameters and have double grooves for cable routing.
Profile's T5+ Clip-on Aerobars are made of light and durable 6061 aluminum and feature super-shallow 15-degree ski-bend extensions with length, width and armrest adjustments so you can easily find a perfect aero position. These clip-ons have Profile's J2 brackets for a low, aero arm position and their comfy, adjustable F-19 armrests.
The Lumberjack bar was one of Odyssey's most popular bars ever. However, with continuously changing trends, even the most popular bars need updating. This is where the Lumberjack XL comes in. Odyssey gathered some feedback from a bunch of people to come up with the Lumberjack XL’s dimensions, and they're certain this will please today’s riders. SPECS - 9-inch rise - 29-inch wide - 1° upsweep - 12° backsweep - Multi Butted - 41 Thermal Processed Chromoly - Weight 33.9 oz.
Upgrade the front end of your favorite ride with Thomson's MTB Titanium Handlebars. These beautiful bars come in either 6 or 12 degrees of sweep. Besides being light, stiff, corrosion-proof and incredibly durable, titanium damps vibrations for comfort making easy work of rough and challenging terrain. Install these sweet bars on your daily ride, race rig or trail-crusher and enjoy them for years to come.
The SPANK SPOON 785 handlebar is the cost effective upgrade to your cockpit. Built from MGR six series alloy the SPOON 785 Bar is rock solid in the park or on the trail. SPANK’s patented XGT taper process brings comfort and safety, while a Freeride inspired, All Mountain suitable geometry makes the SPOON 785 extremely versatile. With the SPOON 785 Bar, you can save a bit of money without sacrificing quality. Key technologies: XGT Material: MGR Six Series Alloy Weight (g): ±350 (20mm) / ±360 (40mm) Diameter (mm): 31.8 Rise (mm): 20 / 40 Length (mm): 785 Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 8.5° back Finish: shotpeen anodized, laser logos Technologies: XGT, MGR Discipline: race / freeride / trail
Featuring a weight savings of 25% compared to aluminum bars, Chromag's BZA riser bar is wide, stiff and rowdy. Intended for everything from XC to DH, it features unidirectional fibers for vibration damping. - Upsweep: 5° - Backsweep: 8°
- Rebirth of the iconic bar/stem combo - Carbon monocoque with alloy steerer clamp - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - Stem length: 70-110mm - Rise: 6 deg - Width: 720-740mm - Back sweep: 9 deg - Color: UD carbon - Weight: 285g
- Aerofoil top section - 10 degrees tilted up bar ends - Within 3:1 UCI regulation - Internal cable routing - Weight 255g - 5mm drop - Hydroformed 6061 aluminum
- Fully integrated UD Carbon stem-handlebar combination - Integrated Dual Cable Routing - Sizes: 40, 42 and 44cm (C/C) - Extensions: 90-130mm - Angle: -8 degree - Suitable for 1-1/8" forks - Color: UD Carbon - Weight: from 410g
- Lightweight UD carbon construction - Cuttable bar-ends - Matte carbon finishing - Weight 160g - Di2 compatible with internal wire routing - 720mm wide - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 5mm rise
- Lightweight UD carbon construction - Cuttable bar-ends - Matte carbon finishing - Weight 173g - 740mm wide - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 15mm rise
DH / Freeride / All Mountain Chromag utilizes the 35mm clamp size to create a wider, stronger bar in the same weight class as its 31.8 counterpart - the Fubars OSX. The OSX 35 is made from 7000 series aluminum. It provides the best strength to weight ratio possible. This is a strong bar best suited to DH/Freeride or trail riding. At 800mm it is our widest aluminum bar. Same perfect fit as the original OSX, with 25mm rise, 5-degree upsweep and 8-degree back sweep.
• Sturdy, chrome-plated steel construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
Grab Crank Brothers' Cobalt 3 Bar and take charge of the trail! It's constructed from 7050-aluminum to keep the weight down and the stiffness up. You'll also love the option of either 8 or 15mm of rise, letting you find the ideal position for climbing up, and ripping back down.
Page 1 of 10 Next page