$64.99 - $374.99
- The world's fastest race lube… period - Ultra-low coefficient of friction - Class-leading low wear on chain components - Provides the ultimate performance in both wet and damp or dry and dusty conditions - Continues to improve with chain run-in due to continued surface improvement at a molecular level - Non-wax based lubricant - Outperforms competitor chain lubes and waxes - Biodegradable and sustainable - Proprietary additives for self-lubricating capabilities - Synthetic polymers for long-distance performance - Works in temperatures down to -20°C - Low noise formulation - Pipette system for easy application
- Water based liquid with advanced surfactants resulting in excellent degreasing - Anti-corrosion agent added to solution to protect steel parts - Due to natural evaporation and splashes, expect to lose 8-10L per month from tank
This classic pink Bike Cleaner has incredible cleaning power because it contains Nano Technology that breaks down dirt and grime on microscopic levels, while also caring for your bike's delicate finish. Muc-off's pink cleaner is biodegradable, free from acids, CFC's and solvents, and it's alkaline based so you can clean away with a guilt-free conscience. It's safe on all surfaces, and it's even disc brake rotor and pad friendly. - Safe on all parts and surfaces including carbon fiber - Will not harm seals, cables, brake pads or rotors - Effective road bike & mountain bike cleaner - Safe on anodized metal - Alkaline based and free from CFCs, solvents or acids - Nano Tech Formula cleans on a molecular level - Biodegradable - Dispenser tap available separately, LU1700
- Incredible durability - New and improved anti-wear additives to improve component life. - Contains synthetic polymers for long distance-performance - Provides the ultimate performance in both wet & damp or dry & dusty conditions - Petroleum-free formula for eco protection - Ideal for road cycling and cyclocross
$8.53 - $147.15
Tri-Flow Superior Lubricant is a light viscosity lube that allows for deep penetration into hard to reach moving parts. - Ideal for all conditions - wet, dry, road and trail - High grade petroleum oils provide optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures (-60 to 475F) and humidity
The Muc-Off Ultimate Bicycle Cleaning Kit covers all the bases when it comes to cleaning, protecting and lubing your bike. This kit isn't style specific either with all the essentials for Road, Cyclocross, MTB and the daily commute. Complete with our award winning Bike Cleaner, Microcell Sponge, Soft Washing Brush, Detailing Brush, Two Prong Brush, Microfibre Cloth, Drivetrain Cleaner, Bike Spray and Bio Wet Lube, this kit is the perfect Birthday or Christmas gift for any bike fanatic! NB: To maintain performance of all brushes avoid use with boiling water and on hot parts. We recommend using warm water and allowing all hot parts to cool before use. - Nano Tech Bike Cleaner for quick, easy cleaning - Bio Drivetrain Cleaner for fast, effective drive chain degreasing - Assorted Muc-Off brushes and sponge for deep cleaning - Bike Spray for ultimate, post-wash protection - Tool Box included for convenient storage - Bio Wet Lube included for incredible drive chain efficiency - Includes Premium Microfiber Cloth for easy drying - Perfect gift for any bike lover
- Pro bleed kit for mineral oil brakes - Includes 2 syringes/2 M4 fittings, bleed block, Torx tool, crowfoot
- Pro bleed kit for mineral oil brakes - Includes 2 syringes/2 M4 fittings, bleed block, Torx tool, crowfoot
Wet Lube is typically recommended for extreme conditions. Formulated with high viscosity synthetic oils, water repelling polymers, and advanced anti-wear additives. Wet Lube is Finish Line's strongest, longest lasting and most water resistant lubricant. Wet Lube goes on wet, and stays wet, to provide maximum drivetrain smoothness, extremely quiet rides, and ultimate rust protection in the harshest of environments. If you use Wet Lube for riding off-road or in dry climates, be sure to wipe the excess from parts to minimize the attraction of dirt and grime. Since 1994, when Wet Lube was first introduced, it has become the preferred lubricant for many professional on and off-road teams around the world. Use Wet Lube when you ride hard and long. Proven performance for 100-plus mile rides, muddy off-road conditions, long rainy commutes, and foggy salt-air coastal climates. A heavier, wet-style lubricant that requires a little more attention to drivetrain cleanliness, but delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection.
RockShox Dynamic Seal Grease - Recommended for rear shock service
The Muc-Off Bio Drivetrain Cleaner is a complete drivetrain cleaning solution that can either be poured into a chain cleaning device or sprayed directly to your chain rings, rear cassettes and derailleurs to clean your entire drivetrain within seconds. It's also fully biodegradable and safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals.
- Includes all the parts and tools needed, just add mineral oil - Hose cutter - Two premium syringes with thread on hoses - Bleed port adaptors - Bleed blocks of 2, and 4 piston calipers - Assortment of compression nuts, olives and barbs
- Highly concentrated. Activate with water for incredible results or dilute for lighter degreasing tasks. - Engineered to fight its way to metal surfaces and stay there, then attack and break free the bonds holding oils, soils, and grime in place, and finally dissolve and contain to carry it all away. - Safe on any material, fully biodegradable, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC. Degreaser 13 is a highly concentrated degreaser engineered for use with water to tackle tough degreasing tasks. Developed from scratch, specifically for the challenges of bicycle drivetrain degreasing, the advanced formula is engineered to fight its way to metal surfaces and stay there, then attack and break free the bonds holding oils, soils, and grime in place, and work together with water to dissolve and contain to carry it all away. Activate with water for incredible results on tough jobs or dilute for lighter degreasing tasks. Fully water soluble and further activated by scrubbing, agitation, and rinsing, the result is a spotless residue-free drivetrain. The advanced formula is also safe to use on any material, fully biodegradable, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC.
The Muc-Off 8 in 1 Bicycle Cleaning Kit is perfect for any lover of bikes. Complete with Muc-Off's Nano Tech Bike Cleaner, Expanding Microcell Sponge, Soft Washing Brush, Detailing Brush, Claw Brush, Two Prong Brush, Bike Spray and Storage Tub this kit has pretty much everything you need to keep your bike looking nice and tidy. It makes a great Christmas or birthday gift for your bicycle-obsessed friends and family. This kit isn't style-specific either. No matter if you're into Road, MTB, Cyclocross or just getting from A to B, this 8-in-1 kit solves even the most annoying bike cleaning problems!
Our Classic Freehub Grease is specifically designed for all freehubs that require a lightweight grease. These style hubs we like to call the more mechanical hubs. Unlike the simpler, fewer parts of the Pawl style hubs. Dumonde Tech Freehub Grease performs in a broad temperature range from the heat of summer to the frigid temperatures of the north. "Pour Point" of Freehub Grease is -30 degrees. Follow the manufacturer's specification for the volume required in your freehub body to experience the superior performance of Dumonde Tech's Freehub Grease. Our Freehub Grease is Exclusively used by: Industry 9 "Legacy", "Hydra" and "101" hubs and Stan's NoTubes, Hermes Sport, and Hawk Racing. Used, endorsed and/or recommended by: Crank Brothers, Boyd Cycling, Ritchey Design and Paul Components. Campagnolo North America recommends our Freehub Grease as an alternative to their lb-100 Grease as it is no longer available in North America. Our Freehub Grease is a proven replacement for any hub or wheel company's grease.
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
Ceramic WET is Finish Line’s most advanced and most effective racing lubricant. This wet-style full synthetic lubricant is enhanced with a nano-sized platelets of boron nitride and micron particles of fluoropolymer that build a ceramic coating on the frictional surfaces of parts. Ceramic WET’s extreme durability, amazing smoothness and ultimate quietness ensures maximum drivetrain efficiency. Ceramic WET can be used in all disciplines: Mountain bike, cyclo-cross, road and track racing.
$9.99 - $69.99
- A biodegradable degreaser that cuts through the toughest grime - Strong enough for the metal parts, Yet safe enough to clean parts with rubber o-rings and seals, urethane elastomers, and painted surfaces - Exceeds all federal V.O.C. and California carbon regulations - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
$22.35 - $66.95
The Classic MR GREASE with our "Micro Resistance Polymer" technology provides the ultimate protection and performance for bearings and suspension forks. MR Grease polymerizes to the surfaces leaving a barrier of grease that reduces wear, provided corrosion protection, and is waterproof. MR Grease is carbon fiber safe. Our Classic Liquid Grease can be used to thin MR Grease to create a lighter weight viscosity if desired.
$9.99 - $64.99
Showroom™ Polish & Protectant with Ceramic Technology delivers maximum luster, it repels water, and prevents grime buildup. Your bike and components will stay clean for longer intervals. Showroom is safe for use on clear coat, carbon fiber, aluminum, titanium, steel, chrome, and stainless steel. Simply spray on and let sit for 10 seconds. Then wipe off with a clean rag. Due to Showroom’s proprietary formulation there is no need to pre-wash the bike. Enjoy the shine! Showroom Polish & Protectant will: - Clean frames and components without a prewash - Protect the bicycle from water and perspiration - Prevent a buildup of grit and grime - Keep your bicycle looking new
This one's for the speed freaks. Say hello to the world's fastest race lube – Ludicrous AF! In development for over three years and perfected throughout the 2020 Grand Tour season, with multiple podiums and an overall win at the Giro d'Italia. Stripped back to the bare essentials–no coloring, no fragrance, no additional corrosion inhibitor, just a unique blend of environmentally friendly raw ingredients designed to minimize chain friction and wear, while maximizing performance in all conditions. - Ultra-low coefficient of friction - Class-leading low wear on chain components - Provides the ultimate performance in both wet and damp or dry and dusty conditions - Continues to improve with chain run-in due to continued surface improvement at a molecular level - Petroleum-free formula, environmentally friendly ingredients and biodegradable - Works in temperatures down to -20°C
$9.90 - $60.50
Royal Blood mineral oil is a specially formulated, low viscosity hydraulic fluid that ensures consistent performance of Magura brakes. - Doesn't absorb water - Lubricates entire braking system
$18.99 - $59.99
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable - Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
- For all TRP and Tektro hydraulic braking systems - Non-corrosive mineral oil - Increased Boiling point to 270 degrees C - Decreased viscosity for better fluid flow
Each kit contains: - Equipment cleaner: 500ml, Sweat Protect: 300ml, Luxury Chamois Cream: 100ml, C3 Dry Weather Lube: 50ml, Premium Microfiber Cloth, Muc-Off tote bag
The Muc-Off Bike Care Essentials Kit contains all the basic elements you need to be able to look after your bicycle. Clean, polish and protect packed in a tidy tote. - 1 Liter Bike Wash - Drivetrain Cleaner, 500ml - 50ml Bio Dry Lube - MO-94, 400ml - Claw Brush
Each kit contains: - Nano Tech Bike Cleaner: 1L, Bike Protect: 500ml, Dry Weather Lube 50ml, Bio Degreaser: 500ml, Expanding Microcell Sponge, Claw Brush
- Fast action bike cleaner - Readily biodegradable ingredients - Reduced carbon footprint with 94% less packaging - 100% plastic free packaging, 100% water free, 100% environmentally friendly ingredients, including plant based raw materials - Supplied in a compostable sachet and printed with vegetable inks - FSC recycled card box - Re-fill your old bottle and help reduce plastic waste - Dissolves easily in any type of water. Cold, warm and hot. Hard or soft - Safe to use all over the bike - Alkaline based and free from alcohol, CFCs, (EDTA), solvents or acids - Vegan & vegetarian friendly - -01: 4 sachets, 30g each - -02: Power Bundle: 4 sachets, 1x aluminum bottle, 1x bike clener spray trigger, 1x Silicon base for aluminum bottle
- 50 hour service kit for Deluxe and Super Deluxe rear shocks - Includes air can seals, piston seal, and glide rings
Page 1 of 8 Next page